BGA Trainee Scheme
To find a path that challenges and develops you, just ask yourself the following Questions:
- Are you hungry for a successful and rewarding career?
- Are you of a strong character, a creative thinker, with good project management and people skills?
- Could you use your information technology (IT) skills to deliver life-enhancing recruitment solutions?
- Looking for a grounding in recruitment management and experience of different global businesses? Are you interested in playing your part in helping to protect and enhance people’s health and well being?
- Do you want to make a name for yourself and gain great training, progression and rewards?
- Do you have a passion for a specific field and at the same time want to develop your skills?
There will be opportunities to move around and develop your experience nationally so be prepared to be flexible on location and willing to adapt to the changing needs of our business. Wherever you end up, you’ll be the kind of person who wants to seize every opportunity, soak up every experience and exploit every chance to shine.
Our training programmes are across the following business areas: New Business Development, Account Management, Recruitment Management and Recruitment Solutions
Our broad range of UK, EMEA and ROW based recruitment solutions are designed to enable the development of the future leaders of our business.
Each Trainee scheme is 6 months in length and offers a tailored training and development plans to address your specific needs. Throughout the programme you will be supported by your line manager, a mentor and a ‘buddy’ and receive formal training and coaching to monitor your performance and help you achieve your goals.
Our recruitment programme takes place annually. We encourage you to apply as early as possible by sending your “CV” and “Cover Letter” expressing your interest to us by email
For enquiries or questions please email us or ring +44 7572 204 900
“The best way to predict the future is to create it”